- Never stop being a good person because of bad people.
- Your worst battle will always be between what you know and what you feel. Go with the latter.
- Never let success get to your head. Never let failure get to your heart.
- Your time is best spent with people who make you see the world differently – not with those who flatter your view.
- Two things you’re going to need in life: hope and purpose.
- Nothing changes, if nothing changes.
- Find someone who speaks your language, so you don’t have to spend a lifetime translating your spirit.
- Own your choices.
- You need at least one friend in your life who understands what you do not say.
- Get uncomfortable. As often as possible.
- Some people may not deserve your love, but it doesn’t mean they don’t need it.
- Mostly, it’s the will, not the skill, that will be the difference.
- Be alone, more often than you’d like. It’s good for you.
- Positivity is a choice. And the happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
- Being broken doesn’t give you the right to break other people.
- Be louder.
- The secret of your future is hidden in the habits of your daily routine.
- You give life to what you give energy to.
- Be afraid, but do it anyway.
- Perspective is everything, perception is just a lie.
- Never go too long without watching a sunset.
- Don’t put your happiness in other people’s hands. They’ll drop it. Every time.
- Only boring people get bored.
- It’s not a coincidence that the happiest people are the ones that do the most for others.
- Follow the flame from the fire that burns inside you, and you will always feel the light.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Every day is a special occasion.
- Only insecure people judge others.
- No one else knows what they’re doing either.
- You must know your worth, and not discount it.
- You do not have to unscrew another person’s light bulb in order to shine.
- If you accept your flaws, no one can use them against you. And that’s power.
- The wound may not be your fault, but the healing is your responsibility.
- It doesn’t matter who you’ve been, or what you’ve done – all that matters is who you want to become.
- In a world full of fish, be a shark.
5 thoughts on “34 Things I Know, Now That I’m 34…”
It has come at a perfect time that I read this! Thank you! I need to print this out… sometimes we forget for a moment, thanks for the reminder! 😁💖
Love it. Happy 34 Sandi xo
30 dating a 40 year old http://free-sex-in-fort-worth.seekingarrangement-com.bestonlinedating.website wayne dating singles
atlanta free dating service http://free-nz-dating.seekingarrangement-com.bestonlinedating.website dating in dark mtv
aura dating academy http://free-sex-chat-free.mingle2-com.bestonlinedating.website senior dating service