Earlier this month, the folks at Freedom Australia asked me to share a few of my favourite picks from their current collection on their Facebook Page. And so I thought I’d share them with you, as well – because who doesn’t love pretty home wares?
Sandi Sieger, a writer from Melbourne and the Editor-In-Chief of Onya Magazine shares her top Freedom picks.
1. I’ve been looking for a comfortable, functional chair for a while, but one that also adds a bit of colour to my bedroom. This looks like the perfect fit – bright, classic, and a little bit retro. Love. http://bit.ly/zgpoz8
2. I love wall prints and I love New York. I’m pretty sure this map was made to hang above my desk. Thank you, Freedom. http://bit.ly/10Ql1z9
3. I am truly obsessed with this rug. I’m expecting my first baby next May and this will be on the nursery floor. http://bit.ly/W3F4m6
4. I’ve just bought some new crisp white bed linen and it’s calling for some colour and life – these lucid cushions are truly gorgeous. http://bit.ly/X1C50g
5. I love the Deckhaus Planter. I can always, always do with more in the backyard. http://bit.ly/UJ4CJr